International Construction Supplies (ICS) recognises the impact that our work can have on the environment, and as such, environmental management and monitoring forms an important element of our project management and reporting systems
ICS is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
As such, ICS will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
This following objectives are to be followed at all levels and in all operation of the Company:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision-making and activities.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes.
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Where required by the legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exists, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs.