International Construction Supplies (ICS) have established a Quality Management System, and are committed to continuous improvement by providing a framework for measuring and enhancing our services. We have our Quality Manual and Procedures in place to support our aim in meeting total customer satisfaction throughout our activities.
The Management of ICS have a responsibility and commitment to quality; yet all employees have accountability within their own capacities to ensure that quality is rooted within all ICS’s activities.
ICS’s Quality Policy calls for continuous development of our Quality Management System to ensure efficiency in our activities. Our business is led according to the following principles:
- To comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations of the territory of operation.
- To comply with the requirements of the ISO International Quality System (ISO 9001:2015) and related standards.
- To ensure that our activities are safe for our personnel, principals representatives, and others who come into contact with our business activities.
- To work faithfully with our clients, and suppliers/principals to achieve the highest Quality standards.
- To train our personnel to comply with the requirements of our Quality Management System and to ensure that it is properly communicated and understood throughout our organization.
- To conduct all business activities to a high professional standard with technical and commercial integrity.
- To provide on-time professional products/services by our qualified team.
- To adhere to an effective response commitment to Client Complaints.
ICS’ Quality Management System is supported by all levels of management within our organization. All personnel are guided by the contents of this Quality Management System, and they are accountable for its implementation and development.